- November 3, 2010 at 1:38 am #1547419412
Slash on Planet Rock :
I’m working on new material for what would be a new record. As well on my own but probably working with Myles [Kennedy]. That’s the plan : to do an album with him.
Full interview >> http://tinyurl.com/2dq8mjb (starts at 128′)
>> http://www.slashparadise.com/2010/11/sl … album.html
- November 4, 2010 at 12:58 am #1547700603
How does Myles do this? He just got off a tour, goes straight back out there with AB, plans to record another album (and possibly go back out on tour once AB is on a break)… Insane! And I still don’t understand how his voice can do all this without a break…
- November 6, 2010 at 2:01 pm #1547700644
Wow, I would love that, hope it really happens.
Btw, I’m gonna see Alter Bridge on Thursday
- November 9, 2010 at 10:30 am #1547700658
- November 9, 2010 at 2:36 pm #1547700660
might be a cool album. and hey. 3 new records in 2011 please! Loaded, Slash&Myles, Velvet Revolver!
- November 9, 2010 at 11:53 pm #1547700668
He sounds really good on Slash’s album. I’ve never heard of him before (which isn’t surprising, because I know nothing about modern artists whatsoever), but I do hope they get together and make an awesome album. If it’s as good as Back From Cali, then I have good hopes.
- November 23, 2010 at 11:19 pm #1547700726
Seems to be official now, good news
- November 24, 2010 at 12:32 am #1547700727
I don’t care what they say, it’s looking more and more like there’s no more velvet revolver coming. sucks. got the houston dvd recently, good stuff. aside from the weird girl in between songs.
- November 25, 2010 at 9:58 pm #1547700750
To be honest I wouldn’t care very much, I like his solo stuff a lot better.
- November 25, 2010 at 11:03 pm #1547700751
AttilaKeymaster"Hannibal Smith" said:To be honest I wouldn’t care very much, I like his solo stuff a lot better.
me too (+Snakepit)
- November 25, 2010 at 11:12 pm #1547700752
I love Snakepit, especially the second album Ain’t Life Grand. It next to GNR Use You Illusion 1+2 it’s the best album (with Slash on it) made.
- November 25, 2010 at 11:21 pm #1547700753
Well it would be indeed a waste of time if they end of producing another Libertad.
- November 25, 2010 at 11:53 pm #1547700754
Add me to the list of people who consider his last album to be better than Libertad (and Contraband too really).
- November 26, 2010 at 12:12 am #1547700755
It was indeed better than Contraband, even though Contraband was a great album in itself.
I think a Slash album with just Myles as the vocalist should be off the fucking mummy earth!!
- November 26, 2010 at 10:15 am #1547700756
Slash has gone mental, he is making elephant emoticons on twitter/facebook.
- November 26, 2010 at 6:18 pm #1547700758
He’s been acting very weird on twitter.
BUT, I love Velvet Revolver. They ruled. I want them back.
- November 28, 2010 at 8:10 pm #1547700764
Velvet Revolver was not that good, really. I did love the concert in Amsterdam, but they really need a better singer than Scott. He ruined it for me.
- December 26, 2010 at 11:20 am #1547700953
really looking forward to the new record. maybe they play with the whole touring band. or what I would prefer: each song with different musicians… like he did a bit on his first record with duff, dave, izzy, flea, steven…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.