- July 25, 2002 at 2:23 am #1547406957
- July 25, 2002 at 3:14 am #1547422141
Ohhh sweet, thanks bro
- July 25, 2002 at 3:16 am #1547422143
You should be able to buy them.
- July 25, 2002 at 5:59 am #1547422146
i cant get on the site
- July 26, 2002 at 11:19 pm #1547422196
none of the posters I have of GNR were on that site. spooky
- July 27, 2002 at 11:04 am #1547422236
- July 27, 2002 at 7:15 pm #1547422257
thanks !! cool posters !!
- July 28, 2002 at 2:35 am #1547422268
I’ve got two HUGE GN’R posters… both laminated. One is of Axl with a white/baige jacket on w/the Appetite logo on it and wearing bike shorts (as usual)… i think the picture on the poster was taken during the Tokyo concert when he is singing “Paradise City” – cuz i’ve got the UYI vid’s and the jacket he is wearing is the same. The poster is like 6 foot tall, by about 3 foot wide, don’t quote me on that cuz i’ve never measured but it’s HUGE! It’s so big in fact, u can read what time it is on Axl’s watch, LOL! Then i’ve got a poster that is just as big but is of Axl, Slash, Duff and a GN’R logo. The poster is split into four sections, with one of the previously mentioned in each section. I love it cuz Duff is wearing a Metallica t-shirt in it. I’ve also got a poster that is the same size and is the Chilli Peppers – it’s the “Mothers Milk” poster… it’s got a naked woman who looks like she is holding a baby but is actually holding the members of the band… over one of her nipples is a rose and u can’t see the other nipple cuz one of the band members is standing in front of it. The posters are in real good condition, except for the corners where i’ve pinned them to my wall, but they were laminated and they cost HEAPS to get laminated just because of the sheer size of them. I’ve considered selling them because i just have them sitting in my room right now cuz we moved into a new house and we’re not allowed to have posters stuck on our walls – DAMMIT! LOL! But the point of me telling u all this is that i’ve never seen these posters anywhere else… maybe it’s cuz i’m in Australia?!?! I dunno…. ???
- July 28, 2002 at 3:41 am #1547422269
i’ve got one of them as skeletons, and it looks really cool
- July 28, 2002 at 7:42 am #1547422279
Slash is a LegendParticipant"WolfpacSnakepit" said:Then i’ve got a poster that is just as big but is of Axl, Slash, Duff and a GN’R logo. The poster is split into four sections, with one of the previously mentioned in each section. I love it cuz Duff is wearing a Metallica t-shirt in it.
Ive got that poster to. It rocks
- July 28, 2002 at 8:08 am #1547422280
i have one of axl sitting on the stage and he has a beard
one that has the appetite logo and a picture of all the members
and one that has axl screaming and adler on the drums and it says live at the ritz. Also the poster from the fanclub which is a big version of the ALG cover, which is cool.
I also have a simpsons poster which has everyone that has ever appeare on the simpsons standing there
- July 28, 2002 at 1:19 pm #1547422281
speaking of posters, TO THE AUSSIES IN ADELAIDE, that poster place is sutting down for good, last night in fact
- July 28, 2002 at 4:20 pm #1547422290
at least there wont be that weird smell in there any more
- July 29, 2002 at 3:27 am #1547422309
Those poster places never last long anyway…. there’ll be plenty more.
- July 30, 2002 at 9:21 am #1547422364
yeah, the warehousr they were always talking about lost it’s lease
- July 30, 2002 at 5:10 pm #1547422387
i dont beleive it exists..they never ordered in anything we wanted
- July 30, 2002 at 9:36 pm #1547422399
if i have a chance to make a new and EMPTY wall of my room i can buy posters but i see GNR in everywhere at my room anyways..
- August 1, 2002 at 3:48 am #1547422500
Yes… well… blank walls are scarce but there are plenty in other rooms!
- August 1, 2002 at 9:14 am #1547422524
- August 3, 2002 at 1:27 pm #1547422601
The really rare shit is snapped up pretty quickly… and can usually only be purchased privately.
- August 3, 2002 at 2:02 pm #1547422602
yeah, they didn’t have any rare stuff, they’re range really sucked
- August 3, 2002 at 2:10 pm #1547422603
If they sold rare stuff… then theoretically it wouldn’t be so rare anymore! Where’s the fun in that?
- August 7, 2002 at 2:24 am #1547422734
- August 7, 2002 at 4:49 am #1547422736
Rare posters are best stolen sometimes.
- August 7, 2002 at 5:42 am #1547422740
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.